Brian has written ‘Hymn Introductions’ designed to be rung by 3 – 6 players using bell trees (or tables) and can also work as processionals. The option is included to either lead into the hymn (ending on the dominant) or the tonic. No page turns, they can be easily memorized and may be shortened or lengthened and even adapted to accompany hymns. This collection will be a nice addition to your group’s repertoire.
Hymns included are:
- Christ the Lord is Risen Today (Easter Hymn)
- Crown Him With Many Crowns (Diademata)
- Hosanna, Loud Hosanna (Ellacomb)
- Were You There (Were You There)
- What Wondrous Love Is This (Wondrous Love)
This item is reproducible as needed for your group, but not for resale or duplication by any other means.
Click here to view/listen to this title on our YouTube channel
There are no reviews yet.